Monday 24 June 2013

Word of the Week-Radar

Happy Monday! I'm sorry this post is a couple days late. Last week got a little hecktic, but we're back on track. Fathers' Day Sunday's word was Radar; inspired by the song 'Radar Love' by Golden Earring. Here's what I came up with from start to finish:
Thumbnails

Stage 1: Drawing

Stage 2: Let the painting begin

Stage 3: finishing up.

Cut out and Scan the painting
Edit in PhotoShop

Ta Da! The Final Outcome!
This Thursday I'm heading up to Sauble Beach where I hope to do a lot of relaxing and even more illustrating. Stay tuned for another Word of the Week Illustration, and whatever else I come up with while soaking up the sun and chillin' by a fire!

~ Cheers, and if I don't talk to you before then, have a happy and safe Canada Day everyone [Or a wonderful weekend to all my friends not residing in Canada :) ]



No comments:

Post a Comment